1. USER INFORMATION
Mas Darovie, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is the Data Controller for processing the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The following processing information is provided accordingly:
Processing purpose: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The following operations are envisaged for processing purposes:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other present or future electronic or physical means that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and relate to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers with which it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders or any type of requests made by users through any of the contact made available to them.
- To send out the website newsletter.
Data storage criteria: data shall be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When no longer required for that purpose, they shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its complete destruction.
Communication of data: No data will be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Postal address: Mas Darovie. Baixada de Miramar, 8. 17132 Foixà (Girona).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in any fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on download forms, the Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request. Including data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and accepts responsibility for communicating any change to such data.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that the express, informed and unambiguous consent of Users will be obtained prior to any disclosure of personal data of any kind. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for providing an optimal service to Users. If incomplete data are supplied, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services that are provided will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation, THE CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR on the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly complies with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby the data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with respect to the data subject, and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to implement the security measures set out in the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated appropriate information to them to allow them to exercise such rights and freedoms.